Heating & Cooling Services in Salem, OR
Let Us Wow You With Our Knowledge & Care!
When you need heating or Salem AC installation services, you can have confidence when you turn to Woodward Heating Inc. for assistance. At Woodward Heating we are EPA certified, NATE certified, we are a member of The Home Builders Association of Marion and Polk Counties and we are a family-owned and operated business that strives to interact with our customers in a knowledgeable and caring manner. We install world-class systems and we are committed to surpassing industry standards, each step of the way. Whether you need our Salem heating services or our Salem AC installation, don’t hesitate to contact us for the help you need.
Woodward Heating proudly offers the following services:
When you are looking for the best service, value, and craftsmanship, don’t hesitate to call our Salem heating and cooling technicians at Woodward Heating today (503) 749-7760.
We Offer You The Comprehensive Salem HVAC services You Need!
For your convenience, we offer the following range of services:
- AC Services: We are able to provide A/C installation, maintenance, repairs, ductless heat pump installation and maintenance, and zoning systems.
- Ductless Systems: We offer ductless heat pump installation and air conditioners, electric heat pumps and air conditioners and split-zoning systems.
- Emergency Heating & AC Repair: We provide around the clock emergency air conditioning, furnace and heat pump repairs.
- Furnaces: We offer furnace maintenance, repairs, and installation.
- Fireplace Repair & Maintenance: We can help you install or repair a wood burning, electric or natural gas fireplace.
- Heating Contractor Services: We can meet all of your heating needs including wall heater installation, thermostat repairs or replacement and zoning systems.
Call Our Salem Heating Services Today
No matter what your HVAC in Salem, Oregon needs are, we can meet it. We proudly service clients across the Salem Metro area including Albany, Corvallis, Wilsonville, Stayton, Woodburn, McMinnville, Newberg, and Keizer.